395 Air Cadet Squadron Parents Association
Click to enlarge
We are a non-profit organization supporting the Air cadet movement. The aims of the Air Cadet Movement are:
- To develop in youth the attributes of good citizenship and leadership
- To promote physical fitness; and
- To stimulate interest of youth in the aviation and aerospace industry, including the air element of the Canadian Forces.
Our squadron has been around since 1946 and has regular attendance of 120 or more young men and women between the ages of 12 and 18. The funds we raise will allow our cadets to participate in a number of activities. Some of these activities are:
- Familiarization Power Flying and Gliding
- Out of Province training
- Survival Camps
- Field Trips
- Band and Sports Teams
- Post-Secondary Financial Support
Please visit www.395squadron.ca for more information.
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: